On this page, you will find a short and to the point review of the White Mountain PBWMIME612-SHP Appalachian Series Wooden Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker. In this review, we will try to mention the major pros and cons of this electric ice cream maker. The main features of it, some useful opinions from several customers who purchased it and other important details.
If you arrived here in order to find special discounts for the White Mountain PBWMIME612-SHP then simply Click Here to get this electric ice cream maker at the best price we have found on the web!
Product Details And Most Helpful Customer Reviews
In A Few Words
Relive the joy of indulging in delicious homemade ice cream using the White Mountain PBWMIME612-SHP Appalachian Series, a plug-and-play ice cream maker. This ice cream maker from the famous White Mountain brand can make up to 6 quarts of ice cream mixture using its new 12,000 rpm commercial-grade motor, which can automatically re-start when stopped to add ingredients.
It has an electroplated twin-blade dasher that’s made from hardwearing cast iron material, which is resistant to warping. The self-adjusting beech wood blade and triple-motion action ensure even combing and creaminess of the ice cream mixture. The PBWMIME612-SHP model is made from New England pines while the body is reinforced by 3 strong galvanized hoops. The lid and canister are made from durable stainless steel and the motor is secured by slide-and-lock brackets.
The White Mountain Appalachian Series Wooden Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker also comes with a recipe book and a 5-year limited warranty.
Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.3 x 20.6 inches ; 19.2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 21 pounds
Manufacturer: White Mountain
Pros And Cons
- When checking for progress or halting to put in the ingredients, this ice cream maker doesn’t have problems re-starting.
- It is able to consistently produce very velvety and great-tasting solid or soft ice cream.
- It works faster than most ice cream maker products out in the market.
- The appearance looks authentically traditional with its wooden bucket and White Mountain label on the front, which add to its charm.
- It has a durable construction that’s made from stainless steel and sturdy wood materials.
- The 5-year limited warranty gives you the comfort of knowing that the manufacturer stands by their product.
- A few customers had “motor issues,” which refers to the motor suddenly breaking down after a couple of uses.
- The motor is noisy, but it’s tolerable.
- The paddle could have been designed better to make it easier to get the ice cream off.
Should You Get This Electric Ice Cream Maker?
The White Mountain PBWMIME612-SHPAppalachian Series Wooden Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker is not a particularly cheap product. you might want to estimate how frequently you’re going to be using it. Nonetheless, it’s a very good product to have at home whenever you crave good old homemade ice cream. It’s really made from durable materials and it is very easy to use. If there’s one thing that the White Mountain Appalachian Series could promise is that it can make amazingly great homemade ice cream and other frozen treats every time.