On this page you will find short and to-the-point review of the Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender. In this review, we will try to mention the major pros and cons of this blender, its main features, some useful opinions from several customers who purchased it, and other important details.
If you arrived here in order to find special discounts for the Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender then simply Click Here to get this blender at the best price we have found on the web!
Product Details And Most Helpful Customer Reviews
In A Few Words
The Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender features a truly unique and efficient blade assembly. The central blade pulls the items down for crushing and chopping. Meanwhile, the wide, sweeping blades effectively ‘whip’ the contents for a smooth, creamy texture. The Breville BBL605XL blender is powered by a 750-Watt motor and equipped with an LCD timer, along with pre-programmed Ice Crush and Smoothie settings. The speed is automatically altered in these settings, to improve blending results.
Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.5 x 17 inches ; 11 pounds
Shipping Weight: 13 pounds
Pros and Cons
- Powerful blender meant to works equally upon all types of food. Exceptional at grinding coffee beans and making margaritas.
- The Blades don’t require assembly.
- Very good at making smoothies.
- Powerful 750W motor chops ice and frozen fruits without problems. Easy to use touch-controls, innovative hemisphere container design.
- The jar is easy to place on base and is designed for lefties and righties.
- All parts are dishwasher safe. Offers great value for money.
- Tomato sauce left stains on the jar.
- The Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender is a bit loud for our taste, however not too loud to make it unusable. The customer service can be better.
Should You Get This Blender?
The Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender is a bit more expensive compared to other popular blenders on the market these days and because of that, it may be out of reach of some families.
However, this blender offers some great features and is really a high quality one. If you want to make the best possible smoothies and don’t want to spend $600+ on a professional blender then simply get this one!