On this page you will find short and to the point review of the Ninja MEGA Kitchen System 1500 (BL770). In this review we will try to mention the major pros and cons of this blender, the main features of it, some useful opinions from several customers who purchased it, and other important details.
If you arrived here in order to find special discounts for the Ninja MEGA Kitchen System BL770 then simply Click Here to get this blender at the best price we have found on the web!
Product Details And Most Helpful Customer Reviews
In A Few Words
Preparing home-cooked meals and desserts for you or your family can be a tiring process. If you want to make your life in the kitchen much easier then the Ninja MEGA Kitchen System 1500 (BL770) was designed especially for that. This professional appliance will effortlessly blend, juice (while keeping the fiber and nutrients intact), mix dough, and crush ice.
The Ninja MEGA Kitchen System BL770 is rated 1500 watts and fitted with a powerful 2+ horsepower motor. It has 3 speed options plus pulse and with this around, you can mix 2 pounds of dough in just 30 seconds!
Other accessories included in this appliance are an extra-large 72 oz. blender pitcher and 64 oz. food processor bowl. Both come with blade assembly. You also get 2 Nutri Ninja blending cups (16 oz.) complete with lids and blade, and two blade attachments: dough blade and chopping blade.
The Ninja MEGA Kitchen System 1500 can be cleaned using your dishwasher, and all plastic parts are guaranteed BPA-free by the manufacturer. It is also important to note that The Ninja this model is backed up by a 1-year warranty.
Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 11.4 x 16.3 inches ; 15.1 pounds
Shipping Weight: 16 pounds
Pros And Cons
- It has a 2-horsepower motor that’s able to crush ice cubes or frozen foods in seconds.
- It makes food preparation a breeze because of its versatility and reliable performance.
- The blades are really sharp.
- It has an extra large BPA-free 72-ounce blender pitcher. (Most blenders in its category only have a 64-ounce pitcher).
- It looks really stylish and modern-looking. It chops fruits, veggies, and other solid foods evenly. Unlike other blenders from other brands, this model is way easier to clean.
- The blades are detachable, so you can clean them and the container separately. This poses less risk for cutting accidents while cleaning.
- Only backed up by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It does a great job, but it’s not built for commercial applications.
- It is a bit on the pricey side.
Should You Get This Blender?
As long as you’re not planning to use it for commercial purposes (Check here for commercial blenders), the Ninja MEGA Kitchen System 1500 (BL770) is a great blender to have around the house. It’s expensive, but it does make your life much easier in the kitchen.
We personally really like that it does multiple jobs which you normally find tiring to do manually (knead, mince, juice, etc) perfectly and it really looks great. With that said, we must admit that the one year warranty is kind of disappointing. We expected more years of warranty coverage because of its price.
Overall, however, we still highly recommend the Ninja MEGA Kitchen System 1500 (BL770) for anyone looking for a powerful and high quality blender from a trusted manufacturer.