On this page you will find short and to the point review of the Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. In this review we will try to mention the major pros and cons of this ice cream and gelato maker, its main features, some useful opinions from several customers who purchased it and other important details.
If you arrived here in order to find special discounts for the Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker then simply Click Here to get this ice cream and gelato maker at the best price we have found on the web!
Product Details And Most Helpful Customer Reviews
In A Few Words
The ICE-100 is a compressor model ice cream maker, which means it has its own internal freezer so there’s no ice and salt to deal with, and there’s no heavy bowl that needs to be frozen for a year and a day before it can make ice cream. It comes with two paddles, one for gelato and another for ice cream and sorbet, and a clear plastic lid with a door for adding mix-ins at the end.
It has a digital display and a built-in timer that beeps when the freezing cycle is finished. It also has a keep-cool cycle to hold the contents for awhile after mixing if for some reason they can’t be removed right away. It’s bright silver, and the dimensions are 17 x 11 x 9 inches.
Product Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 28 pounds
Pros And Cons
- Easy to clean up, as the necessary parts are easily disassembled.
- Using the Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker is really easy and there is an in built timer that you can set from 10 to 60 minutes, a very useful thing in our opinion.
- Makes ice cream pretty quickly, in just about 20 to 30 minutes.
- No pre-freezing required.
- There is no need for salt and ice. Comes with thorough manual and with many recipes for ice cream and other frozen treats.
- Stops automatically if the motor overheats.
- The Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker is pretty noisy.
- At 28 pounds and with dimensions of 16 x 12 x 9 inches this product is pretty large and heavy.
Should You Get This Ice Cream And Gelato Maker?
In conclusion the Cuisinart ICE-100 is the best home ice cream maker we have ever tried. At less than $300 it is not a cheap machine but absolutely a great value for money one.
With this machine there will be nothing between you and the recipes you want to make and overall we will highly recommend it for you especially if you are looking for a high quality ice cream and gelato maker at a very affordable price!